If you publish yourself, you can sell your books on Amazon.com. If you're using one or more pen names, especially if you have an account or you don't have an account, there are a few things to keep in mind before calling the Amazon Kindle platform as a published author. However, before entering the topic, how and when you use the nickname, how your account affects your publishing accounts, how to use social media, and other important usage issues appear. Nickname All of this information is provided through the Amazon Customer Service Phone Number to help you in any way possible. You will learn more about the article name and other things below.
1) Why and when to use a pen name?
The alias is the default name that many authors use instead of the actual name. But why should someone, especially you, do it?
There are several reasons why many authors use pseudonyms at some point in their careers. However, some of the most common are:
1) Keep real identities.
2) Not limited to the correct name.
3) Distinguish different types of books.
These are all good reasons to choose Amazon Customer Service Phone Number for anickname and then use the author to set up your account.
2) How does using a pen name affect your publishing accounts?
If you're using a nickname instead of the actual name, there are some limitations you should consider as an editor on the Amazon Customer Service Phone Number provided platform techniques.
1) You cannot use your pen name to create a verified scoring.
2) You cannot interpret or use discussion boards with the name of the pen.
3) In Amazon discussion groups, you can use only one name.
This is because Amazon only has strict rules and accounts with approved payment methods can perform certain transactions. If you are using one or more pen names, you are somewhat limited in some ways.
3) If you're using a nickname, how do you deal with social media?
Use the Amazon Customer Service Phone Number provided registry name and the pen name to create the cover of your book.
1) Facebook - You can create a Facebook homepage only with your real name. However, you can set up separate pages to identify your books by pen name.
2) Twitter - It's easy to create multiple Twitter accounts for each pen name, so you can keep your reservations separate.
3) Goodreads - Each author has only one main profile on this platform. If you want to use different pen names, you need to create more than one account with different emails. https://amazon-customer-servicephone-number.blogspot.com/2019/05/use-amazon-customer-service-phone.html